Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence, and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science, and contribute to our unique culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for formulation development activities with emphasis on in house lab & pilot scale development of the formulation and process for oral and parental drug product development of small molecule candidates
1) Lead a team of formulation development scientists and engineers
2) Responsible for formulation design & process development of oral solid dosage forms and parenteral drug products
3) Support the transfer of formulation and process to scale-up and tech transfer groups and to CRO/CMOs
4) Responsible for hands on laboratory and pilot plant work
5) Support regulatory filing activities
Lead formulation development projects and other team members. Partner with project leaders to manage budgets, resources and timelines to complete parenteral and oral solid dose projects.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.