Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Clinical Research Physician, Hematology/Oncology will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the organization as it continues to build the value of its current products and develop new products. The incumbent will have hands-on responsibility designing and executing clinical trials, and running programs focused on assigned therapeutic areas and will exhibit a passion for Phases 1 through 3, including biomarkers, proof-of-concept and full development.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Create complex strategies to develop the franchise or product and successfully articulate this to various constituents such as governance committees, project teams, clinical sub-teams, and other senior management to build enthusiasm, passion and commitment.
· Build teams by understanding the skills and capabilities needed to effectively meet goals and objections and align them with the talents and capabilities of team members.
· Reinforce open-mindedness, diversity of thought, collaboration, best practice sharing and risk taking among team members and stakeholder groups.
· Champion employee development training.
· Make significant decisions and recommendations and persuasively present data and support materials to gain approval and sponsorship for projects from senior management.
· Optimize extensive knowledge of the clinical development process and strong relationships with team members, colleagues and internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
· Foster innovation and informed risk taking among staff members and study team colleagues.
· Act as an agent for change when new projects are launched or priorities change by creating and communicating value proposition or business rationale.
· Present opinions and recommendations persuasively and authoritatively utilizing compelling information, strong influencing skills, personal credibility and strength of one’s convictions and commitment.
· Handle obstacles and roadblocks by anticipating challenges and preparing well thought out arguments and contingencies.
Garner support for projects and recommendations through on-going collaboration, open and influential communications and commitment to improvement/change.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.