Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the Associate Director Marketing Multiple Sclerosis (MS), this individual is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and educational programs in the therapeutic field of MS. He/she actively contributes to the development of brand plans, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. Furthermore he/she supports and coordinates launch preparation. In addition, he/she builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Actively contributes to the successful launch preparation and strategic planning for MS.
2. Member of Affiliate Brand Team, supports product strategy. Supports EU synergies including exchange of best practices.
3. Generates insights from extensive market data/intelligence with strong external focus and incorporates insights and findings into the MS brand planning process.
4. Keeps up to date with all new information/data for the MS brand and utilizes the information to provide competitive advantages for our brand.
5. Supports the development, implementation and execution of an impactful brand plan in close cooperation with our international headquarter.
6. Leads the development of marketing materials and ensures timely approval of materials in accordance with regulatory requirements.
7. Designs and executes promotional activities in line with the EU branding and EU key messages.
8. Ensures effective role out of marketing campaigns to the field team through cycle briefing meetings & training sessions, in close cooperation with the sales trainer.
9. Constantly seeks feedback and inspires the sales force, is perceived as being a passionate and persuasive brand champion.
10. Tracks implementation and success; develops rapid corrective activities if needed.
11. Supports the development of an MS long range forecasting plan together with the Associate Marketing Director MS and the Manager Market Research.
12. Manages marketing budgets closely to ensure expenditure is aligned with the brand plan.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.