Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Regional Medical Liaison (RML) is a member of a field-based team of scientists who function as an extension of the EMEA Medical Affairs organization. RMLs are responsible for developing and enhancing professional relationships with medical thought leaders involved in various phases of product development. RMLs provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced manner and provide clinical/scientific support for Celgene and the EMEA Medical Affairs department. The emphasis of this position is the close collaboration with MS experts, Clinical R&D, CROs and medical affairs functions to ensure that Celgene becomes a partner to the Neurology community. As appropriate the RML will have responsibility to provide insights and education to HCPs on Celgene products and the medical value they deliver.
This is a field-based position and requires professionals with established credibility to interact with thought leaders and centers of excellence. The position involves travel of more than 50%.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion
Leaders (KOLs) and healthcare stakeholders in disease states of strategic importance to Celgene.
2. Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as
appropriate) in academic, community and healthcare provider setting in both group and one-on-
3. Collaborate with the Clinical organization to enhance patient enrolment in Celgene-sponsored
clinical trials by identifying appropriate trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies (as required).
4. Act as a primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator
5. Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action
6. Assist in the reconnaissance of Market landscape determination and competitive intelligence
including therapeutic trends and unmet needs within the appropriate disease states and marketplace and provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific. information and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
7. Good understanding of in-country market access environment.
8. Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.