The Key Account Manager (KAM) Finland is responsible for the sales performance of Celgene Hematology products in Finland assigned to him/her. The KAM is responsible for planning and organizing sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed sales target for the Celgene products. In addition the KAM will play an active role in close cooperation with the Area Manager Sales and Director Sales & Marketing in setting sales targets in Finland.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for sales of Revlimid in Multiple Myeloma covering all relevant centres.
• Establish a strong relationships with hematologists in Finland with medical support
• Master the clinical data for these disease areas, as well as the therapeutic benefit we provide.
• Product & Disease area knowledge – develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge; and to demonstrate an ability to digest, interpret & share clinical data with customers (face to face or group environment) in a professional and creative way..
• Identify, utilise, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the Local Health Provider/Hospital to positively influence access to and prescribing decisions for Celgene products.
• Report into the Area Manager Hematology for Norway/Finland
• Identify internal Celgene resources, people and finances to invest in key accounts to enhance Celgene’s value proposition.
• Support identification and ongoing development of KOLs (Local, Regional & National)
• Develop and follow-up quarterly account plans.
• Contribute to the development of Strategy Disease plans
• Identify and share ideas internally on tactics that will shape the local environment for current and future utilisation of Celgene Hematology products.
• Understand the local health economy policies relating to funding or access for the drug
• Analyse and translate the issues, priorities and funding processes related to the Local Health Provider/Hospital to identify the opportunity for the Celgene product portfolio.
• Understand local policies relating to the adoption and funding for cancer treatments.
• Respond to customer issues and enquiries to ensure high level of customer service to develop the brand for Celgene and Celgene hematology products.
• Comply to local Regulations
• Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
• Ensure customer database is accurate, up to date; daily activities are recorded and is used to assist with effective planning.
• Advanced understanding of principles of key account management and project management.
• Disease Area Knowledge – Hematology.
• Celgene hematology Product Knowledge.
• Knowledge and understanding of Clinical Data and Trials – both existing and future.
• Broader awareness - Understanding of competitors products and market knowledge.
• Political awareness – policy changes and potential impact both locally and nationally.
• Preferably a solid track record of hematology experience, or specialist hospital experience.
• Demonstrable experience in commercializing high-value pharmaceutical products
• Effective negotiating powers and influencing skills.
• Intuitive, innovative and evidence based problem solving skills.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Ability to establish working relationships quickly.
• Team Player.
• Self-motivated / self-starter.
• IT literate, strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of the local regulations.
• Strong identification with Celgene’s values.
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.