Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Senior Sales & Marketing Manager I&I CZ-SK leads a group of Key Accounts Managers, is responsible for the sales and marketing development and implementation of marketing programs for I&I therapeutical areas. Also defines and takes decisions on the development of business plans and product strategies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Lead the sales & marketing strategy and effort in agreement with the General Manager, I&I CEE BUD and I&I CEE marketing manager:
• Sales, marketing and promotion of Otezla at a high professional and sales technical level in order for the objectives to be fulfilled.
• Maintain and further develop strong relations to relevant customer groups and collaborators.
• High professional level in order to contribute with new knowledge and supplement to existing knowledge of the customer group.
• Innovative ideas and initiatives, which supply increased value to Celgene and/or our customers, with the purpose to maximise the market share.
• Continuously give constructive criticism and input, in order to optimise the business of Celgene.
• High degree of co-operation with other colleagues, who can optimise the effort and strengthen Celgene’s image, in order for sales to increase both in short and long term.
• Act in total accordance with the values of Celgene and understanding of the vision/mission of the company.
• Collaborates with EU marketing management, Affiliate medical, EU operational marketing (congress and event management, training), Global Marketing and other Celgene departments as needed to assess promotional needs.
• Customize worldwide, EMEA and CEE brand strategy to the needs of country and execute locally
• Optimize long term contribution of the brand
• Optimize key opinion leader scientific information by collaborating with and supported by the Medical department
• Cooperate with Medical department in order to ensure the development of product key elements according with strategy
• Lead the monitoring and evaluation of competitive products and marketplace dynamics
• Develops a promotional plan that is consistent across indications and manages budget and implementation of this plan
• Participates in selection and management of vendors for promotional activities
• Oversees branding development and adherence to branding across markets & indications
• Attend regularly strategic disease workshop at international level, being required for proactive contribution.
• Coordinate market access activities to secure pts access to Celgene products after marketing authorization. Negotiate with regional HIC offices (SK) and treatment centres (CZ) interim and long term solutions
• University degree required; biological science degree preferable unless acquired on the job
• MBA or advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years marketing experience in operational and managerial key positions within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical industry
• Experience in leading sales teams,developing promotional material and working with advertising agencies and other vendors essential
• Hematology/Oncology market knowledge
• Expertise in an sales & marketing role desirable, experience from International surroundings is advanced
• Long Term experience in leadership required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Planning and organizing
• Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and change
• Decision making
• Initiating Action
• Customer Focus
• Fluency in English
• Strong identification with Celgene’s values.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.