Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The North African Marketing Manager assists in the development and implementation of marketing and educational programs. Also participates in the development of business plans, product strategies, and tactical implementation.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Developing and executing the marketing plans; working with partners, Celgene teams, external vendors, and opinion leaders in North Africa region
2. Developing and managing relationships with the key professional and patient advocacy organizations within North Africa
3. Developing promotional education and coordinating educational initiatives for North Africa
4. Having close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally
5. Monitoring and evaluating competitive products and marketplace dynamics and ensuring that field force is kept up to date
6. Coordinating various aspects of key conferences and other Key Local and Regional meetings organized by Celgene
7. Developing marketing materials and obtaining approval through the appropriate committees
8. Working closely with brand teams, operational marketing to ensure seamless implementation of field level marketing programs
9. Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions and ensuring compliance with procedures in place
10. Managing funds and resources appropriately
BA/BS or MS in life-sciences
Minimum 5 years’ industry and minimum of 1 year product management/marketing research experience at regional level.
Sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Oncology or Specialty market experience preferred
Marketing research and new product development experience highly desirable
Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
Excellent written and oral communication skills
International exposure and cultural sensitivity through education and residence/work
Cross-cultural affinity and understanding
Proficiency in English/ French / Arabic
Technical / Professional Knowledge
Planning and Organizing
Building Positive Working Relationships
Follow up, and Ongoing Listening and Learning
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.