Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the Country Manager, this individual will be responsible for leading the development, implementation and execution of Celgene’s Hematology and Oncology multichannel marketing strategy in Hungary focused on Revlimide, Thalidomide, Vidaza, Pomalyst and Abraxane. She or he is supposed to define and participate in taking decisions on the development of business plans and product strategies. Furthermore she or he takes lead and coordinates launch preparation for new brands and works in full compliance to all applicable laws and regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Customize worldwide brand strategy to the needs of country and execute locally
• Optimize long term contribution of the brand
• Creates, develops and implements tailored multichannel marketing strategy
• Establishes relationships with identified KOL´s, Brand Advocates, cooperative groups and key external audiences.
• Lead effective life cycle management of the brand through collaboration with Medical and Access department
• Optimize key opinion leader scientific information by collaborating with and supported by the Medical department
• Manages local advertisement development and placement
• Lead the monitoring and evaluation of competitive products and marketplace dynamics
• Develops and implements a promotional plan that is consistent across indications and manages budget
• Oversees branding development and adherence to branding across markets & indications
• Attend regularly strategic disease workshop at international level, being required for proactive contribution Cooperate with Medical department in order to ensure the development of key product elements according with strategy
• Participates in selection and management of vendors for promotional activities
• Collaborates with EU marketing management, Affiliate marketing, EU operational marketing (congress and event management, training), EU Medical Affairs, Global Marketing and other Celgene departments as needed
• Budget management responsibility
• Ensures that all promotional materials and projects are in accordance with SOP Approval Promotional Materials and applicable national Guidelines on promotion and are in line with the agreed marketing and sales strategy.
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
• Degree in health or science
• Hematology/Oncology market knowledge
• Computer Literature: Good Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• 5/7 years marketing experience in operational and managerial key positions within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical industry incl. launch of new brand or new indication
• Experience in developing promotional material and working with advertising agencies and other vendors essential
• Experience in Multichannel Marketing
• Expertise in an international marketing role desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Planning and organizing
• Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and change
• Decision making
• Team Management
• Initiating Action
• Sense of urgency
• Customer Focus
• Strong identification with Celgene’s values
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.