Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation? Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all? Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
We are Celgene.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes. We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders. We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Associate Director, IT Global Operations Services, Security
Based in Celgene's EMEA HQ, we are searching for an expert to join our IT department supporting our Security team. Reporting to the Senior IT Security Director, the Associate Director position is part of an overall team responsible for enterprise-wide oversight and coordination of information technology security efforts to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure to liability and risk with regard to IT systems, networks and applications. This position utilizes strong policy and process knowledge as well as in-depth intrusion detection and forensic analysis skills and expertise with technologies such as network IPS, SIEM, EnCase and others. It also involves interaction with numerous other departments and business functions.Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
• A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
• A minimum of 10 years of network, computer, or other technical experience, including 7 years of information security experience (required). Previous IT Security experience within the Finance industry a plus.
• A strong understanding of information security concepts (e.g. defense in depth, separation of duties, control environments, malicious software, security awareness etc.)
• Training as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional “CISSP” (preferred)
• Ethical Hacking Certification (preferred)
If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you. Take the next step in your career and apply by submitting your CV/Resume.
"I am energized every day by my team’s ability to solve complex problems that translate ultimately into a better experience for the patient." Tammy, Information Technology