Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The purpose of this position is to serve as HEOR representation in the field and to be responsible for value proposition support with respect to Payers, PBMs, GPOs and Clinical Pathway companies.
Significant cross-functional responsibilities and leadership with U.S. Medical Affairs, Legal & Regulatory, U.S. Channel Marketing, U.S. Account Management, U.S. Hematology/Oncology Commercial
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Responsible for delivery of customer-facing resources including reactive and proactive (FDAMA 114) presentations to medical specialists at Market Access customers: Payers, Clinical Pathway companies, Federal, State, Group Purchasing Organizations, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Clinical Pathways companies and other organized customers.
2. Assist in creation and management of customer facing resources.
3. Provide continuous input to HEOR research strategies in order to support patient access to Celgene products and improve
4. Manage outcomes research projects and investigator-initiated research proposals which may include, but not limited to, prospective and retrospective observational studies, cost effectiveness research, comparative effectiveness research, chart reviews, registry trials, patient-reported outcomes research, meta-analyses and systematic reviews.
5. Assure compliance relevant to field function and activities.
6. Work with other cross-functional field partners, such as Medical Liaisons, Account Management and Hematology/Oncology Consultants.
• Strong presentation skills and research experience with Market Access customers
• Strong presentation and leadership skills
• Significant knowledge of U.S. Market Access environment
• Proficient in economic evaluation of healthcare
• Significant experience in analyzing claims databases and EMRs to assess the burden and cost of disease
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with clinical and outcomes research applied to retrospective and prospective HEOR research
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in communicating clinical technical information to varied internal and customer audiences
• Refined methodological, quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong track record in HEOR study methodology, statistics, data reporting and resource development
• High level strategic thinking, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
• Experienced in influencing strategy with internal and external customer audiences
• Approximately 75% travel
• Pharm.D., MD, Ph.D. or dual degree in related scientific field
• A minimum of 6 years experience in outcomes research, clinical background or research experience necessary to support U.S. Market Access
• A minimum of 6 years experience performing field-related HEOR activities
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.