Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture
The Senior Director of U.S. Channel Marketing is responsible for the strategic leadership of all U.S. Market Access Marketing initiatives to successfully achieve patient access for Celgene products across the current as well as future hematology, oncology, inflammation and immunology portfolios.
Significant cross-functional responsibilities with other Market Access Departments, Legal, REMS Compliance, Finance, Global Market Access, U.S. and Global Marketing, U.S. Sales, Human Resources, Corporate Affairs and other U.S., Global Departments for the Hematology/Oncology franchise products and U.S and Global Departments for the Inflammation/Immunology franchises.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Develop and implement Market Access strategic and tactical plans to support the Celgene current and future portfolio of products in alignment with brand plans and customer based plans including financial forecasts & analysis.
2. Lead Market Access Marketing team to develop, implement and manage marketing initiatives for all channels of U.S. Market Access customers. These accounts include Payers, PBMs, Physician Networks, Pathways Providers, Specialty Pharmacy, Trade, Medicare, Medicaid, State Oncology Societies and Physician practices.
3. Develop marketing strategies, tactics and tools for use by account management and field sales for Celgene Patient Support, REMS Programs and other access related initiatives.
4. Collaborate closely with national, regional and contracting account management; brand marketing; market research; sales management; legal; regulatory; medical; global marketing; global market access; corporate affairs and others to ensure appropriate understanding & implementation of Market Access Marketing strategies as well as drive opportunities to maximize tactical investment through partnering with these groups.
5. Collaborate with Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) team to develop strategies and tactics to support all Hematology/ Oncology brands. This includes development of Value Propositions, Economic Analysis and Tools as well as Unbranded tactics to support communication of value across various formulary decision makers.
6. Collaborate with Market Analytics, Corporate Affairs and Market Access Team to monitor the competitive environment in order to identify opportunities with payers, patient access & pathways.
7. Lead the development/management of relationships with key opinion leaders within above identified channels as well as lead identification of key business questions and key performance indicators to support measuring success of programs.
8. Prioritize, identify and implement Market Access Marketing plan adjustments when necessary to respond to the dynamic Market Access market place and ensure alignment with Brand/ Market Access leaders on such activities, where appropriate.
9. Provide US Market Access input at all stages of brand development and decision-making; including proposed markets, positioning, branding, forecasting, pricing strategies, Phase III/IV projects, life-cycle management and scientific / promotional communications.
10. Manage and optimize annual Market Access promotional budgets to ensure optimal marketing mix and proper execution through all account teams or non-field based approaches.
11. Develop and deliver presentations for management and internal and external audiences including senior management.
12. Provide leadership to the Market Access Marketing team members, including coaching, motivating, advising and developing team members.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.