Under the direction of Medical Affairs Assoc Director, this individual will be responsible for maximizing Celgene’s values propositions through medical and scientific projects, services and expertise, in benefit of the patients (according to global or EU strategies). He/she will coordinate the design and implementation of Medical Affairs Programs with and Development Field Operations. He/she will be owner of Medical Affairs execution in the field
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), Brand Advocates, Cooperative Groups and key external audiences.
• Develop and implement local KOL plans, with local brand team and in agreement with plans.
• Implement and disseminate high quality medical and scientific educational programs. Gives clinical and scientific presentations at sites / cooperative groups / hospital formularies.
• Identify new opportunities, implement and follow up Investigator Initiated Trials and other Medical Affairs projects.
• Develop required qualitative and quantitative reports. Collate competitor information
• Ensure medical / legal excellence and compliance
• Ensure that local Medical Affairs activities follow Medical Affairs boundary conditions
• Create a team with the Regional Medical Liaison (RML) associate to fill the Medical Affairs Regional Plans
• Ensure prioritization of key customers and the prioritization of site selection for Celgene-sponsored studies aligned with field departments.
• Collaborate in internal training, as required.
• Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
• 2 to 5 years experience in industry or experience from similar positions
• Experience in sales force, affiliate Medical department or Clinical Development.
• Experience with clinical study management and conduct.
Skills/Knowledge RequiredEducational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Medical or scientific degree.
- Continuously expanding medical and scientific knowledge, as well as market knowledge
- Knowledge of Health System and Health Care decision making
- Computer Literature: Good Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.