Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The RML is a member of a regionally based team of scientifically qualified personnel who function as an extension of Medical Affairs, Immunology and Inflammation (I & I).
The primary role of the RML is to engage with medical experts and other healthcare professionals (HCPs) at various phases of the product life cycle around areas of key scientific / developmental importance to Celgene and its interests in I & I.
The focus for RML activities will be in alignment with the overall medical plan and whilst the RML may work in close collaboration with other Celgene functions the role is non-promotional in nature.
The responsabilities will include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future external medical experts and national/regional healthcare professionals (HCPs) with an interest in I&I
• Deliver scientific interactions in response to unsolicited requests in accordance with the relevant Celgene process
• Act as a primary liaison contact to investigators with an interest in developing and conducting investigator initiated research and manage IIT process
• Collaborate with colleagues in Clinical Operations to support delivery of patient enrollment in Celgene clinical trials through identification of appropriate trial sites and provision of feedback
• Develop national plans and execute in alignment with overall medical plan
• Delivery of scientific training to internal colleagues
• Provide medical insight to relevant Celgene colleagues
• Handle medical information requests to external and internal customers, review and approval of promotional materials in accordance with the relevant Celgene procedures and local legislation
• Attendance at national / international congresses for the purposes of learning and provision of scientific support
• Medical, nursing or science degree (essential)
• Postgraduate qualification (MSc, PhD), highly desirable
• Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
• Relevant pharma experience with experience of immunology and inflammation
• Knowledge of local guidelines
• Team player
• Willingness to travel
• Innovative thinker
• Ability to operate within a significantly changing environment
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.